How to Spread Happiness
- Give one when “thank you” isn’t enough.
- Include in birthday cards, get well cards and other correspondence.
- Leave several at your local food bank.
- Send one in your child’s lunch to give to his/her teacher.
- Leave some in the hospital waiting room and the ER waiting room.
- Give to guests at birthday parties, weddings and other get-togethers.
- Have them available for your clients/customers to take.
- Leave one in a library book you’re returning.
- Give one to the sales clerk or cashier where you shop.
- Leave one with the tip when eating out.
- Leave one on a park bench, or the bench at a bus stop.
- Offer them to people lined up at the DMV, grocery store or bank.
Be creative! Any place where there are people is a good place to spread happiness.
Get your own Happiness Cards and begin spreading happiness today!
Uplift and Inspire! Each Happiness Card Set comes with 30 unique floral images, paired with 30 different inspirational messages. Measuring 2×3 inches, these tiny works of art are the perfect size to keep on hand and/or give away spontaneously.
$14.50 + shipping and handling
Free Shipping on quantities above 30. Please contact Stefanie for wholesale account inquiries: [email protected]